Friday, April 16, 2010

Casual Friday

They're my favorite day of the week. Actually, my favorite work day of the week. Wearing jeans and a tank to work just makes life more tolerable, right?

Anyway, many thanks to the congrats on the 200 miler. It was difficult. But I'm glad to have it under my belt.

It was not an "A" race, which means that training commenced immediately after returning home. Sunday was shot with the drive home from AL and returning the rental car and unpacking, etc. But, Monday, it was back in the pool...which felt AMAZING, btw...the cool bouyancy and lack of leg usage after being cramped in a car. After riding for 12 hours. (And Sean, no, my ass wasn't sore. Good cycling shorts and Chamois Butt'r work magic. I just stopped in the LBS to pick some up and met my future boyfriend.)

Tuesday was Masters swimming and a 2 hour ride after work. And Wednesday was a run and a ride. And Thursday was Masters and a run. Today, Friday, weights and a run. And now I'm tired. And the rain is coming in, which is also, apparently, going to bring in cooler temps. So, the couch and a movie are calling my name. Because tomorrow morning is a brick with the team. Gotta get ready for Triple T!!!

7 comments:

Christi said...

I am impressed by your workouts this week. Enjoy the movie!

mjcaron said...

I missed your post on the 200 miler. That is so long. I'm just getting used to doing 100! Congrats! I have the same wetsuit but it's a full.

Rockstar's Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rockstar's Dad said...

Do I get to do a background check and interrogate this future boyfriend?

GetBackJoJo said...

Congrats on the 200 miler! I find it so hard to pick up again after an effort like that and get right back at it! :) You really are a rock star to be able to do that!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I like casual fridays as well.

I didnt even realize triple t is so close, I am thinking of going down and watching on Sunday

zencycle said...

I can't tell you how often I meet a future wife.....