- just how much I don't like bundling up and wearing tights and having cold feet for a run.
- that I eventually warm up. even when it's only 20 degrees outside.
- that sometimes, delaying a run is the best way to get myself out the door.
- how nice it is to run without music; to hear myself breathe, listen to my footfalls and let my mind wander.
- how beautiful the sky looks as the sun is rising.
- just how quiet it is outside in the early morning in the winter in the Midwest.
- how great it feels to go at a nice easy pace. even up hill.
- that sometimes, when I feel tired, a run will wake me up.
- that hot coffee tastes amazing after a chilly run.
- how quickly I can get ready for work when I'm crunched for time.
- that sleeping in is over rated :)
Not Waiting For Life To Happen
8 hours ago