Oh, since he didn't specifically tag anyone, but left the offering open, I'm gonna keep the thing going from RockStarTri's "10 Random Things About Me".
1. I LOVE gumballs. And peanut butter. Not necessarily together.
2. I can't whistle. I've always blamed it on my big lips.
3. I am so. overly. sensitive.
4. At least a couple times a week, I have very vivid, somewhat disturbing dreams.
5. I was a fat kid. My parents took me to a dietician when I was in 4th grade. I learned how to eat well at a very young age.
6. I read my horoscope almost daily. Today's? Have you been walking or exercising too much lately, Amanda? If so, you might be experiencing aching feet and leg muscles today. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and stay off your feet as much as you can in order to allow the strains to heal. At some point you might want to relax in a hot tub or jacuzzi - preferably with a romantic partner! This is a great way to turn a disadvantage into a great time! Enjoy! I find it ironic, but not particularly significant since the only hot tub I know is at the gym where I swim. In the women's locker room. And I like men.
7. Yes. I like men. Particularly if they're bad. Or bad for me. But if he can't spell he hasn't a chance in hell.
8. If I could, I would live in jeans, a tank and flip flops. Ya know, when I'm not swim/bike/running...
9. I have 30+ pairs of heels. I also have bunions in both feet. Not a great combination.
10. It is very difficult for me fall asleep without the snoring of my pup.
And now, for tagging, since I never do, how about....Judi (Miles&Madness), Jen (Setting You Free), Aimee (I tri to be me), Missy, Morgan (Redhead Running), Carolina John, Sean in DC, Christi, and anyone else who wants to join in on the fun.
Staying busy in Lake Placid
3 hours ago