Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Legs,

If you want to come back, that'd be great...because I couldn't find you this morning. I know you were there the other day for our ride. Are you mad at me for not working you yesterday? Or did you not like that we did so many squats at cross fit and then went out for that ride? Or was it dancing that night? If you come back, I promise I'll take better care of you. I'll even massage you myself. And I'll start wearing the compression tights again after harder workouts. I won't just assume that you can go go go in the off season like you can during IM training. I miss you.

Love,
Your biggest fan

4 comments:

Judi said...

take the hint and rest this weekend!

p.s. very cute post. loved this.

Kim said...

dear amanda.

TAKE A BREAK! REST THOSE LEGS! amen judi ;)

love kim.

Judi said...

and then i invite her on an urban hill ride.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Oh they will be back "they just need some time" or "some space",

Crossfit? Like at a real Crossfit gym? Or the WODs off the crossfit site. I like crossfit, I cant afford the gym version. I could if I didnt already love another ultra expensive sport. Girl, your hardcore.