Saturday, September 12, 2009

Loving my Saturday ride!!!

All alone. Back in the saddle for some hills, some wind and some (seemingly) fast riding :)
The Ohio, at the end of Rte 8 W. Only slightly jealous of those out on that boat.


The road back home. The temp was perfect. Maybe 80. No humidity. I was dancin' in an out of the shadows thrown by those trees.

And I came home to this...a very sleepy Clubber!


I was driving down the road yesterday and couldn't keep from smiling thinking about just being ok with where I am. It's been a hell of a year. Very rollercoaster. Ups and downs, speedy and stagnant. And it's not the end of the ride, but I think we're over that first big, scary hill...when you can finally feel ok loosening the grip and letting out shrieks of laughter, when you know you'll be ok, through the loops, corkscrews and crazy turns. And you know that by the time you get to the end, that first big scary hill was probably the best damn thing that happened. Even if it didn't feel like it at the time.

No comments: