Friday, February 13, 2009

BFFs

Drake and Clubber are becoming very good friends...I think she may have been placed in that position by one, Paul, but the fact that she remained there for the picture says something. They have a love/hate relationship - he licks her bottom, she bites his face, they play, he chases her, she hides in whatever small crevice she can find... but last night, we locked them out of the bedroom and I think they've ganged up on us and became best friends, like in Step Brothers!


Paul and I ran a little over 7 miles over my "lunch break" yesterday. It was a 2.5 hour "break" since I drove home to run. He made me lunch too - chicken, whole wheat pasta, baked sweet potato and guacamole toast. And I sat and ate it with him. After a shower. No one at work even noticed my extended absence.


He did some spinning while I stewed the remainder of the day away in my cubicle... Later, we decided to get out of the house and went to see The Curious Case of Benjamen Button. Seriously, Brad Pitt looks a little like Smeagle in Lord of the Rings for the first full hour...and toward the end, he resembles Hilary Swank in Boys Don't Cry. Good movie. Not necessarily worth sitting in a theater for 2.5 hours with your ADD boyfriend...when you're slightly ADD yourself. I was so focused on how great his hands felt rubbing my legs that I missed the intro of Mr. Button... Oops!


We slept in this morning and went for a quick half hour run to get the blood flowing. Later, a swim? a bike? weights? Stay tuned...

No comments: