Wednesday, February 25, 2009

snot rockets


My first run of the day was just a 5 miler/40 mins and consisted of lots of snot....and a beautful sunrise. My iPod officially busted on me, so I just went out and enjoyed my head. HA! I'll have to invest in a new one. I don't really wnat to be doing 2 and 3 hour runs without some music.

In other news, it's supposed to be in the upper 50s today!!! And, this drainage that's making me nauseous is making it easy to drop a few pounds. I ate a big salad around 7 last night after my swim at Urban Active and didn't eat again until I got to work, a little before 9 this morning. I did manage to shovel down some cold meatloaf and cottage cheese with an apple...which now seems to be turning to a large lump in my throat. My energy comes in waves, so I hope it's on the upswing on my way home so I can do my evening hour run.

No comments: