Wednesday, March 4, 2009

recharged


Went for a couple cold loops around the airfield last night at Lunken. The second one was with a group and I got to meet some cool new peeps. Good convo, so that second lop was waaayyy easier than the first that i did alone.

I was asleep shortly after my head hit the pillow, well before 10pm...and slept in til 6am!! I awoke feeling great! Did a 30 min spin on the trainer and then off to work, which was uneventful. Then for a more diffcult hour ride (4x5min hard, 3min easy @ same cadence) and a quick follow up run.
Tomorrow, it's supposed to be 63 degrees!!! And, I'm getting a massage...and this massuese is like a therapist too. She works through fears and talks through dreams. I don't know if I'm more excited about her working out my knots or through my thoughts.

2 comments:

Kim said...

sweet bike workouts amanda!! and your massuese sounds amazing - let us know how she is!!!

Judi said...

hope that hip pain is gone.....